Goa is a drop of golden sun on the west coast of India. It is bestowed with innumerable gifts: picturesque landscape, sun drenched beaches, historic monuments, sunny climate, culinary delights and above all - hospitable people.
Day 1 to 6 - Beach Time in Goa
Upon arrival at Goa Airport, you will be met and greeted by a representative and transferred to your hotel by private car service. Spend the next 6 days enjoying the hotel facilities and lots of relaxation time on the beach.
Day 7 - Sightseeing
After breakfast, enjoy a guided half-day sightseeing tour of Old Goa.
Old Goa is famous for its churches and cathedrals. Some of the old buildings are converted into museums maintained by the Archeological Survey of India. Old Goa is still the spiritual heart of Christian Goa. It has been granted World Heritage Status by UNESCO for its grandiose churches and convents. During the your you will visit the famous Basillica of Bom Jesus Church. It is the venue for a pilgrimage for both Christians and Hindus who come to pay homage to the embalmed mortal remains of St. Francis Xavier enshrined in a silver casket since 1553.
In the afternoon, be at leisure to further explore Old Goa. Overnight at your hotel.
Day 8 - Return
Checkout at your hotel at noon and you will be met with a representative who will transfer you to the airport by private car to board your flight home.
From 1st April to 30th September for Land Arrangements.
- Luxury 5 Star Hotels: from Euro 800 per person on sharing
- Boutique Hotels: from Euro 500 per person on sharing
- Goan Heritage Hotels: from Euro 400 per person on sharing
From 1st October to 31st March for Land Arrangements.
- Luxury 5 Star Hotels: from Euro 1200 onwards per person on sharing
- Boutique Hotels: from Euro 750 onwards per person on sharing
- Goan Heritage Hotels: from Euro 600 onwards per person on sharing
The above prices include:
- Hotel accommodation on B&B basis with twin sharing
- Transport by private car and chauffeur with complimentary supply of bottled water
- English speaking local guides at each city
- Entrance fees to monuments
- Train ride from Delhi to Agra
- Elephant-back ride in Jaipur
- Meet and greet services of our local representatives
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Lunches and dinners (unless specified otherwise in the itinerary)
International Airfare: from Euro 750 per person (subject to availability at time of travel)